Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Should I get a life coach to push past my blocks


There are times when I feel I need to find some help or support in navigating the events and feelings showing up in my life. I feel like there should be more of something in my lives – more success, more happiness, more love. But sometimes it feels like there is some invisible block in my path. This is often caused by a conflict inside myself, between the image I hold of myself or a story I have created about what my life should be; and what is the reality of my life. Or there can be an experience from my childhood that has caused me to be arrested in my development, keeping me collapsing back into the conditioned response I learned in my youth that no longer serves me in my adulthood. Sometimes, I self-sabotage my dreams with attachment to specific expectations that restrict my ability to be spontaneous and adaptable to the unfolding of my life; or with a negative-minded inner voice constricting my own evolution and expansion. I wonder if I should get a life coach to push past my blocks and reach the enlightenment I so desire "to live in the moment".

2 comments:

Shandi said...

I love you.

Honolulu Life coaching Master Motivation and Find Enlightened Living said...

I know this is a really old thread, but I still think it is relevant and helping people. So I want to say thank you. Honestly it is always a case to case thing, should I get a life coach or not, I have thought about it myself, had my friend in Honolulu get a life coach, she was a woman and was very good at what she does. She was able to put the motivation into her, and it changed her life. I just wrote an article about it honolululifecoachinghelp. blogspot. com and the different benefits you can get from getting help from outside people. sometimes yourself is just not enough! There is no substitute from good help and anyone in a time of need, can use even at minimum an outside perspective. : ) It can only help!