Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why?

So much has happened since my last posting. I finally landed a job and I really like it. I am administrative receptionist to the project management team at Mountain States Steel. They have allot of jobs in Las Vegas and Los Angeles right now. It is really cool to see a project go from drawings to pieces of steel to a building or bridge when completed.

I have allot of pend up anger right now and don't understand why people are not more loving and tolerant of each other.
Everyone is different that is what makes us who we are, why do so many want us to think as they do and only they are right? I will be soo soo glad when the election is over, hopefully who ever wins the election will have the strength courage and knowledge to help our country and most of all support.

No comments: