Friday, June 13, 2008

Beautiful on the inside too


This is a picture of two of the most Beautiful women in the world. My Sister's sorta. They are actually my step sisters and cousins(long story) I love them very much. At different times in my life they have both been there for me. I have lived with them annoyed them and still I love them. Aren't they cute.. They have both been through some really crappie shit and still they have come out on top. They are both wonderful amazing mom's to their beautiful children, They each have very loving husband's (second time is the charm) I can only hope to live up to the example both of them have been to me. I Love you Both so much and admire all you are and are yet to become.. Now which one of us will be a GRANDMA first? LOL!!! I am betting on Paula. but who knows. Thanks for all your love.

2 comments:

Janett said...

OMG...Where did you get this picture? I hope you know how much I love you too!!! You are such a sweet sister and are always so thoughtful and loving. Thank you for being such a good example to me and for showing me that even annoying little sister can be loved. I love you to DEATH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeri...hate to break it to you...but I AM a grandma already! Honey, I have 6 of those little ankle-biters...and a 7th on the way! I love everyone of them as though they were my very own flesh and blood. They have ALL made me a better woman!.......*Your lil sis in Ohio*